Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University on behalf of NIPCCD, Delhi has published the first counseling schedule for Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Counseling admission session 2022-23.
The notification includes various details regarding the eligibility criteria, document verification, seat allocation, etc. The candidate whose name appeared on the merit list must read the details mentioned below and appear at the venue for the Counseling/Document verification as mentioned below.
ADCGC is a 1-year Diploma course affiliated with the Rehabilitation Council of India which means that after completing this course, the students will receive the RCI License of a Vocational counselor. This course will be conducted and operated by NIPCCD, New Delhi.
Name of the Course: Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Counselling (ADCGC)
Available Seats: 30 (Thirty)
CET Code: 175
Any recognized Master’s Degree in Social work / Psychology / Child Development / Community Resource Management / Development Communication Extension / Nursing / Special Education.
M.Ed. from a recognized University.
Any recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Social work / Psychology / Child Development / Community Resource Management / Development Communication Extension / Nursing / Special Education with a minimum of 05 years of experience of working with children.
B.Ed. from a recognized University with a minimum of 04 years of experience working with children. The candidate must also have studied English (Elective / Core / Functional) (01 paper) at a 10+2 level or higher.
Category of the Candidates:
All the qualified candidates who are seeking admission against seats reserved for ‘PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED (PWD/PH)’, DEFENCE CATEGORY PRIORITY (I TO IX), ‘SCHEDULED TRIBE (ST)’, ‘SCHEDULED CASTE (SC)’, ‘JAMMU AND KASHMIR MIGRANT(JKM)’, ‘ECONOMICALLY Weaker Section (EWS)’ category irrespective of the region from RANK 1 onwards (as per availability of the seats) have to report on the date and time mentioned below.
All the qualified candidates who are seeking admission against seats reserved for the GENERAL (GEN) category irrespective of the region from RANK 1 TO 100 (as per availability of the seats) have to report on the date and time mentioned below.
Important Points to remember:
- A candidate from any sub-category may also qualify for admission in the general or unreserved category in his or her region based only on the results of the CET.
- No seats designated for the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other similar groups may be transferred to the General Category until after the last round of counseling for the Reserved Categories has concluded. Any seats in the ST category that aren’t full will be made available to the SC category, and vice versa; only then will the conversion of the reserved seats take place.
- The process of assigning seats will come to an end after all available spots have been taken.
- The provision for quota in the OBC Category is not applicable for programs that are at the post-graduation or master level. Candidates who fall into the OBC category, on the other hand, can only claim seats in the general category if they do so in the order of their rank according to merit and in accordance with the areas to which they belong.
Documents required for successful verification:
- Bank draft(s) for Rs. 41,000 (including Rs. 1,000 as the one-time, non-refundable counseling processing fee) payable to the registrar of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in Delhi. The candidate will fill out the reverse of the bank draught with their name, date of admission, phone number, address, mobile number, name of the program, CET Rank, and CET Roll Number (s).
- Four passport-size photos (same as that on admit card).
- The original CET-2022 admit card and the CET-2022 result
- A copy of the verification of admission form (Copy of Admission verification form as per Appendix 6 in Part E of Admission Brochure 2022-23).
- Secondary School Mark-sheet & Certificate as Proof of Date of Birth (Original and Photocopy).
- Mark sheets and qualifying examination certificates: The candidate will need to bring photocopies of the qualifying examination certificates and mark sheets in addition to the original certificates and mark sheets for each year or semester.
- Certificate of Physical Fitness: All students must submit a medical certificate attesting to their fitness from a licensed medical professional in the format specified in Part-E of the admissions brochure for the academic year 2022–2023.
Counseling Date: 2nd September 2022
Time of the Counseling for Category A: 11:00 AM
Time of the Counseling for Category B (Rank 10-100): 12:00 AM
Time of the Counseling for Category B (Rank 100 onwards): 12:00 AM
Click here to Read the Counseling Notification
Click here to know your result
Click here for the List of RCI-approved institutions for Advance Diploma in Child Guidance and Counselling (ADCGC)
Other Important Links:
List of all RCI recognized Institutes for M.Phil. Clinical Psychology: https://www.upseducation.in/update/list-of-rci-approved-m-phil-clinical-psychology-institutions/
Join Online Classes to crack M.Phil Clinical Psychology Entrance – Click here to see the course
Click here for guidance and help for M.Phil Clinical Psychology: https://www.upseducation.in/update/how-to-crack-m-phil-clinical-psychology-entrance/
**Contact details of UPS Education**