Time is precious, make sure you are spending your every minute with the right strategy and planned preparation schedule. National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced that the next examination for NET/JRF will be conducted in the month of December, while application process for this will start from the month of Last week of Aug or the first week of September – 2019. On 20th June NTA is going to conduct exams for June 2019. Best wishes to all candidates appearing in June 2019 NET JRF Psychology Exams. But if you are planning to appear for December session, you should be aware from now and have to create your strategy early.
Few points have mentioned below which will help you to enhance your preparation:
- Should know your topics to be cover.
- Use authentic study material (Materials written by dedicated faculty will be recommended).
- Must need to give online mock tests (Important to manage speed/familiar with exam pattern)
- Start with your strong topics but do not skip any topic.
- No Negative Marking so do answers to all questions.
- Take guidance and help from your faculty or from a reputed Institution (if possible).
Online Mock Test for NTA NET JRF Psychology: http://test.upseducation.in
Click here for guidance and help for NET JRF Psychology: https://www.upseducation.in/psychology-classes/net-psychology-coaching