Bharati College (University of Delhi) invited online applications in the prescribed application form the eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professor Psychology in the Academic Pay Level 10 with rationalized entry pay of Rs.57700/- of the 7th Central Pay Commission. The last date for receipt of application is 01-02-2020 or two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, whichever is later.
Number of Seats: 02 (UR -1, SC -1.)
Eligibility: A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a Psychology from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption for NET having acquired Ph.D. shall be granted in accordance with UGC regulations).
Application fees and application form(s) are to be submitted as per details are given below:
- Fees for Assistant Professor.
- Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwBD category and Women applicants.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No application fee shall be charged from applicants, who had applied for the same post in the preceding advertisement, subject to the condition that interview for the said post in the said subject had not been conducted. (The applicant shall have to provide the relevant details/proof of his/her having applied for the post against the advertisement referred herein).
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, as available on the website of the College along with this advertisement, within the prescribed time limit indicated in the advertisement. No offline forms would be accepted.
- Payment should be made online only, through credit/debit card/Net Banking.
- Applicants applying for more than one post/department must apply separately and pay fees separately.
Ph: 9990717772, Visit our website www.upseducation.in